An aid for microbial problem-solving in industry
Easicult is a dipslide culture method designed for the detection and monitoring of microbes in industrial fluids.When present in sufficient numbers microbes may cause occupational health problem and economic losses.Easicult is an on-site test.Samples can be incubated either in room temperature or in an incubator.If needed,the slide can be forwarded to a laboratory without any change to the result accuracy.using Easicult does not require and special training advance preparation or equipment.
Application fields of Easicult
Easicult can be used in monitoring of:
- Cutting fluids in heavy metal works
- Cool waters
- The industrial fluids in the paper and pulp industry
- The raw materials,semi-manufactured and final products in the paint and varnish industry
- The microbial contamination level of storage tanks in the oil and petrochemical industry
Advantages of using Easicult
- Prologs the life cycle of industrial process fluids by helping to determine the correct timing of the addition of biocide
- Prevents clogging and/or corrosion in process machinery caused by excessive microbial contamination
- Prevents process break ups caused by excessive microbial contamination
- Assist in maintaining the appropriate occupational health conditions
- Help to maintain the high microbiological quality throughout the whole manufacturing process
1. Easicult Combi
A two medium dipslide: Total bacterial counts and yeasts Cat.no.67087 or 05984
2. Easicult TTC
Total bacterial counts Cat.no.67683 or 05988
3. Easicult M Combi
Yeasts and molds Cat.no.67686
4. Easycult S
Sulphate Reducing Bacteria(SRB) Cat.no.67687
A plastic slide is covered on both sides with an agar medium.After sampling and closing the tube,tha test can easily be transported to a laboratory for futher culture analysis, if needed.
- Take the sample by dipping the slide into the liquid,swabbing,or allowing the liquid spray to moisten bot slides of the slide well.
- It is important to blot off any excess liquid after sampling.
- Incubation may take place either in an incubator or out side it at room temparatur.
- The dipslide results are interpreted with the aid of the model chart provided with each kit.