perforated part of the test divice.When proteins are brought into contact with the test device,a visually detectable colour change from yellow to green or blue will occur.
In addition to food safety Orion Clean Card PRO can be use also in other application areas like:
- Monitor the function of your dish washers by checking the cleanliness of washed dishes.
- Check the cleanliness of critical control points in hospital wards.
- Ensure that your instruments are free of protein residues before autoclaving them.
- Simple procedure:moisten-wipe-interpret.
- Colour change indicates an unclean serface.
- Results available in 30 seconds.
- Easy to interpret.
- Long shelf-life.
- Storage at room temparature.
- Can be performed by anyone in the staff.
- No costly investment.
- No instrument needed.
- Available in two package size.
Fill the bottle provided in the kit with clean water.Screw the spray cap on the bottle.Interpretation:if the perforated part remains yellow,the sampled surface is clean.If the colour of the perforated part changes from yellow to green or blue, the sampled surface is not clean.The darker the blue colour becomea,the more protein there is on the sampled surface.
- Take a test device from the box.Do not touch the perforated part of the device.
- Moisten the surface to be tested by spraying water twice on it.
- Wipe the surface vigorously with the perforated area of the device.
- Wait for 30 second for a possible colour change to develop.