Item No. 9903
- < 10-second results – The system rapidly measures the level of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) on a surface to determine its cleanliness and provide quantitative, pass/fail results.
- Actionable Data – AccuPoint’s Data Manager software is developed based on customer recommendations to provide the best and easiest reporting options.
- Easy-to-use – Full-color high-res display and (optional) leverage RFID (radio frequency identification) technology to identify the location of each test.
- Designed to Detect – Unique sampler design to detect and recover ATP from high touch surfaces accurately.
- Reliable – Offers the reliability and visibility companies depend on to manage a robust cleaning verification program.
AccuPoint® Advanced Sanitation Verification System is a handheld ATP reader that accurately detects ATP from surfaces and rinse water samples. A total of 3 different samples are available, depending on the application, for surface testing, rinse water testing, and narrow openings (e.g. small pipes, fill nozzles). As the first sanitation verification device to be approved by the AOAC Research Institute, use of AccuPoint Advanced provides customers assurance that the system produces consistent and reliable data for evaluating sanitation program effectiveness in food processing and food services facilities. In addition, the approval follows a recent study conducted by NSF International that showed AccuPoint Advanced exceeded the performance of competitive systems on the market — further adding to the robustness of the device.
|Package Dimensions||10.30 IN x 7.70 IN x 6.50 IN|
|Package Weight||3.10 LB|