We are pleased to report that everything is travelling smoothly and as it should be. Our latest Design Review of the CS1232 highlighted the appealing aesthetics, improved functionality and provision for user maintenance and accessibility. We are confident that the details of your feedback have been executed to a level you would expect. Preliminary designs are near completion (~95%) allowing the Development Team to bed down the technical files and begin the generation of files for R&D production.
- Dimensions : 76cm (width) x 66cm (depth) x 93cm (height)
- Weight : Approximately 90Kg
- Detection Method : Solid state Infrared Absorption for Carbon and Sulphur.
- *Detection Range : Carbon Cell to cover a range of 0.05% to 32% using 250 mg samples
Low Sulfur Cell to cover a range of 0.005% to 4.0% using 250 mg samples
High Sulfur Cell to cover a range of 0.05 to 38.0 % using 250 mg samples
- *Notes : The upper detection limits can be extended to 100% by reducing the sample weights. The system incorporates automatic Cell selection for Sulphur in the event of the Low Cell becoming saturated. The low detection limits quoted above have been determined using Mineral Ore Standards. Depending upon combustion characteristics of certain sample types, lower detection limits than 0.005% can be achieved. Lower detection limits can also be achieved by increasing the sample weight and modifying the method.
- Accuracy : +/- 1% of the Element present.
- Analysis Time : 60 – 180 seconds (nominal) for coal samples.
- Sample Weights : Ores – 500 mg (nominal), Coal – 300 mg (nominal), Oils 100mg (nominal)
- Furnace : Vertical Resistance Furnace with Single Cylindrical Shaped Silicone Carbide Heating Element to ensure even distribution of heat to the crucible, PID Furnace Controller with hysteresis with optional RS-232 interface. Separate Combustion and Collection Tubes.
- Temperature Range : Ambient to 1,400° C. Accuracy +/- 1° C.
- Drying Towers &Filters : Two Magnesium Perchlorate (Anhydrone) Drying Towers. One Glass Wool Filter.
- Gasses : Carrier Gas – Oxygen, 99.5% Purity, 40 PSI.
Pneumatic Gas – Compressed Air, dry clean, 60-80 PSI.
Incoming Gas Pressure Monitors.
- Oxygen Flow : 3 litre/minute.
- Oxygen Purge : Adjustable Dual Purge System to prevent atmosphere from entering the Combustion Tube System.
- Computer : PC, DVD-ROM, Keyboard and Mouse, LED Monitor, Windows 7 Pro
Carbon and Dual Range Sulfur Determinator
|C S 1 0 0 – 0 0 3||CS – 1232 Carbon & Dual Range Sulfur Determinator||1|
|Starter Consumable Package. See below.|
|Resistance Furnace with PID Controller|
|Carbon Cell to cover arange of 0.05% to 32% using 250 mg samples|
|Low Sulfur Cell to cover arange of 0.005% to 4.0% using 250 mg samples|
|High Sulfur Cell to cover arange of 0.05% to 38.0 % using 250 mg samples|
|Sartorius Analytical Balance, 0.1 mg|
|48 Position Auto Sampler|
|Two (2) 48 position turn tables|
|Late Model PC with 22” LED Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse Windows 7|
|CS-1232 Tool kit|
|CS-2000 Software and Support Notes CD|
|CS-1232 Instruction Manual (electronic)|
|12 month Warranty|
|Installation and Operator training|
Starter Consumables Package – Every system comes standard with this inclusion
|CS200-002||Ceramic Lance Tube||1|
|CS200-003||Pedestal CS2000 Complete||1|
|CS200-004||Ceramic Combustion Tube||1|
|CS400-017||Tubing, 1/4″, Natural, 20m||1|
|CS500-027||Fuse Semi Conductor Fuse 30 Amp||1|
|CS800-001-500||Combustion Crucibles, Box/500 3||1|
|CS800-002||Magnesium Perchlorate, 1 unit||1|
|CS800-003||Glass Wool For Drying Towers||1|
|CS800-004||Vanadium Pentoxide, 1 unit||1|
|CS800-011||Combustion Tube O Ring, 1 unit||1|
|CS800-012||Collection Tube O Ring, 1 unit||1|
|CS800-014||Furnace Top Plate Seal, 1 unit||1|
|CS800-046||Grease Silicone Grease 120gr T||1|