An ideal tool for a fast and reliable Amplification and Detection of specific DNA fragments from Salmonella spp. by the real-time PCR method.
The Kit includes all reagents required in a comfortable ready-to-use Multiplex PCR MasterMix. In addition, the kit includes both Positive Control and Negative Control. The Positive control is supplied to demonstrate that the PCR amplification is working efficiently with the supplied components. To confirm absence of contamination, a Negative control reaction should be included every time the kit is used. Include DNAready Lysis Buffer to extract the DNA from the sample prior to PCR Detection.
- Cat. No. FP0020 – 48 reactions
- Cat. No. FP0021 – 96 reactions
|Inclusivity||100% Inclusivity. 700 Salmonella strains tested, including S.enterica and S. bongori|
|Exclusivity||100%. Tested with 42 strains of the rest of Enterobacteriaceae and Eubacteria|
|Detection||Probe labelled with fluorescent dyes Salmonella spp: FAM-BHQ1; IAC: HEX-BHQ1|
|Thermal Cyclers||Agilent Mx3005P, Applied Biosystems 7300, 7500 and other cyclers|
|Storage Conditions||-20 °C upon receipt. Avoid prolonged exposure to light. If stored correctly the kit will retain full activity for 12 months. The kit can be stored at 4°C for 1 month.|
|Shelf Life||12 months from the date of purchase, if it is properly stored|
- Easy and Ready-to-use Kit.
- Fast: results in less than 24 hours with minimal handling.
- Reliable and highly specific Results.
- High Quality: manufactured according strict quality controls in every manufacturing step to guarantee the highest reproducibility.