- Detects Legionella pneumophila with equal or greater accuracy than traditional spread plate culture methods.
- Delivers definitive culture results up to 7 days faster than traditional culture methods without additional confirmation steps.
- Easy culture test setup and read significantly reduce laboratory work flow.
- Easy-to-use platform, similar to that of the Colilert Test.
- Received NF Validation by AFNOR Certification, reference number IDX 33/06-06/19
Product Number: 98-0005738-00
Catalog Number: WLGT-100
Product Number: 98-0007740-00
Catalog Number: WLGT-PRE
Product Number: 98-0009287-00
Product Number: 98-0005745-00
Catalog Number: WLGT-SUP
Product Number: 98-0005754-00
Catalog Number: WQTLGT-100
Equipment & Accessories
200-pack 120ml vessel w/ 100ml line and shrink band (WV120SB-200)
Legiolert Pretreatment (WLGT-PRE)
Procedure (Nonpotable Samples)
Add reagent to sterile diluent.
Treat nonpotable sample with Legiolert pretreatment.
Add pretreated sample to reagent mixture.
Pour sample into Quanti-Tray/Legiolert.
Read results: Any brown and/or turbid wells are positive for Legionella pneumophila.
Quanti-Tray/Legiolert provides Most Probable Number (MPN) results up to 2,272 per 100 mL sample.