The MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotometer (Chemistry Analyzer) is a compact, economical, standalone benchtop visible spectrophotometer supplied with exclusive software offering the capability of up to 4 absorbance readings per sample to accommodate sequential reactions. An extensive and continually expanding range of pre-installed protocols for use with Megazyme test kits, is also included, offering ease of use for the analyst, providing on-board step-by-step instruction and fully automated calculation of results, even accounting for individual sample dilution.
Product Code: D-MQWAVE-1
Features & Benefits
- Over 70 pre-installed protocols for use with an extensive range of Megazyme test kits.
- Exclusive software capable of up to 4 absorbance readings per sample to accommodate sequential reactions
- Fully automated data analysis (automated results calculation accounting for individual sample dilution)
- Use as a standard visible spectrometer in absorption mode (MegaCalc™ compatible)
- Suitable for low sample numbers/small laboratories/wineries
- Accommodates 12 mm tubes (D-SFTUBE) (link to post 2)
- Interactive touch-screen LCD (with USB mouse option)
- Temperature controlled read cell and 12-cell incubation block (ambient, 25oC or 37oC)
- Memory accommodates up to 120 protocols
- Open system allows entry of user protocols
- Assay modes: Absorbance, Factor, Standard, Point-to-Point, Regression, Cubic Spline (all modes kinetically, batch or singly)
- On board curve fitting calculations with step-by-step user prompting
- Includes six long-life IAD filters: 340, 405, 505, 545, 580 and 630 nm
- Bichromatic and Monochromatic reading
- Output: On-board graphics printer or optional export of results to PC/Laptop using SFCapture software.