PARR 6400 Automatic Isoperibol Calorimeter
Designed for laboratories that require high through-put, the 6400 Automatic Isoperibol Calorimeter features a closed loop cooling subsystem and the highest automation in a calorimeter. The patented Quick Twist-Lock vessel closure design allows one operator to run up to four 6400 Calorimeters simultaneously.
The 6400 Automatic Isoperibol Calorimeter represents the next evolutionary step in the Parr automated calorimeters. Inclusive and compact, the instrument incorporates a closed loop cooling subsystem into the calorimeter. This subsystem uses a thermoelectric cooler assembly attached directly to a one liter water tank which supplies cooling water to the calorimeter. An external nitrogen pressurized tank is used to supply rinse water to the calorimeter. This model features the fixed bomb and bucket design allowing for automated bucket and jacket fill as well as automated vessel fill and rinse. The 6400 requires one minute of operator time per test, allowing a technician to operate up to four calorimeters simultaneously.
- Isoperibol calorimetry
- Automated bucket and jacket fill as well as vessel fill and rinse
- Automatic cooling
- 6-7 tests per hour
- Fixed bomb cylinder with removable head for fast sample loading
- Operator time per test is 1 minute
- 0.1% precision class instrument
- 0.0001 ºC Temperature Resolution
- 5000 – 8000 calorie sample range
- 0.05% Linearity across operating range
- SD memory and TCP/IP network communications
- USB Port for balance and printer connections
- Updates via the Internet
- Dimensions (in) 16.5 wide X 15.5 deep X 20.0 high
- Dimensions (cm) 42 wide X 40 deep X 51 high
The 6420 Expanded System is a convenient way to order all of the components necessary for a complete system.
|6420 Expanded System Components|
|A1450DD||Extra Vessel Head Assembly|
|6038||Vessel Maintenance Kit|
|6409B||1 Year Service Kit|