QuantaBio - UltraPlex 1-Step ToughMix
Features & Benefits
- 4X concentrated master mix allows greater flexibility with dilute samples – as little as 1 pg of total RNA
- Multiplexing capable with up to 5 targets
- Tough-tested for applications where PCR inhibition from template impurities may be a concern, such as: crude extracts, clinical specimens, or environmental samples.
- Temperature stabilized master mix enables convenient reaction setup at ambient room temperature
UltraPlex 1-Step ToughMix (Low ROX/ ROX) (4X), contains:
- 4X reaction buffer containing optimized titrations of qPCR-grade dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP, and magnesium.
- Ultra-pure recombinant proteins: qScript XLT reverse transcriptase, RNase inhibitor protein, and AccuStart II hot-start Taq DNA polymerase.
- Proprietary stabilizers additives and optimized ROX passive reference dye (if applicable).
|UltraPlex 1-Step ToughMix||100 x 20 µL rxns (1 x 500 µL)||95166-100|
|500 x 20 µL rxns (5 x 500 µL)||95166-500|
|1000 x 20 µL rxns (1 x 5 mL)||95166-01K|
|10000 x 20 µL rxns (1 x 50 mL)||95166-10K|