CHNS-O ELEMENTAL COMBUSTION SYSTEM – ELEMENTAL ANALYZER
The ECS 8020 is a C, H, N, S, O Elemental Analyzer Model based on the Dumas combustion method.
It represents an evolution of elemental analysis techniques based on sample combustion and chromatographic separation. The combustion product, i.e. CO2, H2O, SO2 and N2 are separated in a GC column and quantified by a high resolution TCD Detector.
ECS 8020 offers the possibility to set several configurations for the determination of the target element; possible configurations are CHNS, CHN, CN, CNS, and O. The adaptability of ECS 8020 could also be expressed in terms of sample type and size. A wide type of samples, both liquids and solids, in wide sizes, from micrograms to grams of organic materials, can be analyzed.
The ECS 8020 is particularly suitable for linking to other units for determination of the isotopic ratios of stable isotopes in elements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fully automated analysis system
- High sensitivity, accuracy and precision
- Application flexibility and versatility
- Detector does not require reference gas
- Powerful software for viewing results from a computer
- Touch screen display for an easy settings management
- Consumables status monitoring for an optimization of catalysts usage
- Three types of samplers available (electronic, pneumatic and manual)