NC TECHNOLOGIES ECS 4010
CHNS-O ELEMENTAL COMBUSTION SYSTEM – ELEMENTAL ANALYZER
The ECS 4010 is a reliable Elemental Analyzer, the “older version” of 8020 to determine C, H, N, S, O based on the Dumas combustion method. The ECS 4010 combines robustness, reliability, and flexibility to meet the most different analytical requirements. It recommended for big size amount of sample (e.g., soil, sediment) and convenient for laboratories that have plenty of samples to analyze.
The ECS 4010 is particularly suitable for linking to other units for determination of the isotopic ratios of stable isotopes in elements.
- Manual gas regulation
- High sensitivity, accuracy and precision
- Flexibility and versatility of applications
- Detector does not require reference gas
- Powerful software for viewing results from a computer
- Three types of samplers available: electronic / pneumatic / manual.
- Easy connection to Mass Spectrometers and other detectors for stable isotopes analysis
- Low operation and management costs
- Low initial instrument investment
- Standby mode for gas, energy and time savings