- Detects P. aeruginosa in 24 hours with no additional confirmation steps.
- The ISO international standard for 24-hour detection of P. aeruginosa in water – ISO: 16266-2:2018.
- Minimizes the risk of false positives from nontarget organisms.
- Same easy-to-use platform as the Colilert Test.
- Safeguard against “hot-tub rash,” “swimmer’s ear,” and a host of other infections, avoiding illness in sensitive populations.
Product Number: 98-180780-00
Catalog Number: WPSE200I
Equipment & Accessories
120 mL Shrink-Banded Vessels with Sodium Thiosulfate (WV120SBST-200)
6-Watt Fluorescent UV Lamp (WEA160F)
UV Viewing Cabinet (WCM10)
Add reagent to sample (sample will turn yellow), and then incubate at 38°C±0.5°C for 24–28 hours.
Read under ultraviolet (UV) light. Blue fluorescence indicates presence of P. aeruginosa. See the Pseudalert Quick Reference Guide (PDF) for tips on reading fluorescence.
Add reagent to sample (sample will turn yellow).
Add IDEXX Antifoam Solution to vessel.
Read under ultraviolet (UV) light. Blue fluorescence indicates the presence of P. aeruginosa. Count the positive (blue fluorescent) wells and refer to MPN table. See the Pseudalert Quick Reference Guide (PDF) for tips on reading fluorescence.