Sealed Hammer Crusher (Without Splitting/Reduction Facility)
According to the relevant requirements of the standard of GB474 “The sampling methods of the coal” and GB/T18666 “The sampling and inspecting methods of commercial coal quality”, this machine has been improved on the basis of summing up in the advanced technology of sampling equipments at home and abroad. After tested, the machine can meet the requirements of sampling precision, and there is no deviation. It is mainly used for coal, power, metallurgical, manufacturing, environmental, geological, scientific research departments.
|Supplied Sample Size||≤150mm||≤50mm|
|Produced Sample Size||≤13－3mm (adjustable)||≤6－1mm (adjustable)|
|Power Supply||3-Phase 380V|
- Totally sealed, no dust pollution, and conforming to the environmental protection requirement.
- The crushing cavity is made of steel. It can overcome the easily cracking of the cast.
- It has hammerheads with entire width and can crush the materials by whole section. The cavity will not be plugged. There is no phenomenon of dead ends depositing sample.
- Use the classical type of reduction-reduction in four series. The separating part is made of stainless steel and the reduction rate can be adjusted flexibly. The coal with high moisture will not be plugged.
- It can complete the crushing rapidly, significantly improve the efficiency and will not lose moisture.
- It is very convenient to operate, maintain and clean.
- Operate steadily with low noise.
- All driving components have protective facilities, meeting safety requirements of production.